- 1. What services do you offer?
- 2. How does this service work?
- 3. Does my document need to be in a particular format?
- 4. What are your charges?
- 5. How do I pay for your services?
- 6. Will you re-write and add content to my document for me?
- 7. How long will it take to receive my edited document?
- 8. What if I need to make further changes to my document after you have worked on it? Will you review it for a second time?
- 9. How will my document be edited and proofread?
1. What services do you offer?
We offer editing and proofreading services to refine and improve any document, and to make sure the grammar is free of errors. We make sure the language is impactful, and meets the document’s and author’s objectives.Back to Index
2. How does this service work?
It’s really simple:
Step 1: Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Step 2: Once we have understood your requirements … leave the rest to us!
Step 3: Your document will appear in your inbox by the agreed deadline!Back to Index
3. Does my document need to be in a particular format?
Generally, the easiest format for us to work from is Microsoft Word.Back to Index
4. What are your charges?
We pride ourselves on a personal and tailor-made approach to each assignment. As each project is unique, we will be pleased to quote for each project after fully understanding your requirements and deadlines. You will find our charges reasonable and sensible.Back to Index
5. How do I pay for your services?
We accept bank transfers, as well as other payment methods.Back to Index
6. Will you re-write and add content to my document for me?
Whilst we can help to rewrite existing text, we do not add new content or perform additional research.
We recognise and respect that our clients are experts in their own field, and have their own views and opinions which they wish to express in their documents.
We will never attempt to alter any content or subject matter.Back to Index
7. How long will it take to receive my edited document?
This will depend on the nature of the assignment and the deadlines involved. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and deadlines.Back to Index
8. What if I need to make further changes to my document after you have worked on it? Will you review it for a second time?
We will be happy to discuss this with you. Please get in touch.Back to Index
9. How will my document be edited and proofread?
We will thoroughly proofread your document to correct all grammatical errors, check spelling, and punctuation. We can also improve your document’s style and structure, based on what you want it to achieve.
Our policy is to never alter any essential content of your document without your consent.Back to Index